[Cdash] Setting up CMake/CTest for CDash

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Tue Dec 16 12:52:18 EST 2008

Hi Mike,

> The test project linked from
> http://www.cdash.org/cdash/resources/software.html has a CMakeLists.txt
> file that contains INCLUDE(${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/Dart.cmake).
>
> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Testing_With_CTest#Dashboard_Preparation_Using_CMake says
> to use INCLUDE(CTest).
>
 > Which is correct?

INCLUDE(CTest) is the correct one. Thanks for catching this.

> The documentation also says that you can download a CTestConfig.cmake
> file for a project from the CDash project page. I can't seem to find the
> link to this file (I'm using the 1.2.1 zipped release of CDash).

When you create a project in CDash, you will have a link right after
creating the project. Otherwise you can go to the edit project page and
at the bottom of the file you can download the CTestConfig.cmake.

Let us know if you cannot find it,
Julien