[Cdash] database support in cdash

Markus Grabner grabner at icg.tugraz.at
Tue Apr 22 11:53:01 UTC 2008

Am Mittwoch, 16. April 2008 14:56 schrieb Julien Jomier:
> Hi Markus,
>
> Yes, there is plan to use php PDO to support other databases.
> PDO ships with PHP 5.1, which means that if we add support for PDO it
> won't be compatible with previous version of PHP (<5.1), that was the
> only concern.
Is PDO support already in progress, or is there a timeframe when this is
likely to happen? I was also wondering to which extent this can be done
automatically (i.e., transform code using native mysql_* function into code
using the PDO classes). Is there any tool for this translation, or is it
totally out of question?

	Thanks & kind regards,
		Markus

--
Markus Grabner - Computer Graphics and Vision
Graz University of Technology, Inffeldgasse 16a/II, 8010 Graz, Austria