[Cdash] Error while submitting Test.xml
anton.deguet at jhu.edu
Tue Apr 15 20:59:17 UTC 2008
I am having some issues submitting the test results using "http".
- ctest reported an error re. submitting Test.xml:
Error when uploading file: ....
Error message was: Empty reply from server
- The log file reported: (parse_XML): Cannot parse XMLInvalid
- The file xyz_Test.xml didn't appear in backup on the server side
- In the Dashboard, test results didn't show (obviously)
- And I finally got a useful message in my apache log:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted
(tried to allocate 12 bytes) in /var/www/resources/software/cisst-
private/CDash/common.php on line 228
- I modified my php.ini to increase the memory limit and it works for
This is all I got so far. Two possible improvements:
- Report the size limit on the CTest client side.
- Modify the code to process Test.xml by pieces based on how much
memory has been allocated for php.
Bon courage et merci,
Anton Deguet, Research Engineer, ERC-CISST/LCSR, Johns Hopkins
e-mail: anton.deguet at jhu.edu, iChat: anton.deguet at mac.com
office phone: 410-516-5261, cell phone: 410-790-0456
JHU, LCSR, CSEB 137b, 3400 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21218,
More information about the CDash