[CastXML] Beginner usage

Matic Kukovec kukovecmatic at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 11:26:38 EDT 2018

Thanks Brad!

After fiddling with it a bit more, found that it was a Windows path issue, as I have spaces in the compiler and file path, so I added quotes around all of the arguments after the first path argument.
I was using the following command:
castxml --castxml-cc-gnu-c "C:/Path/To/Compiler/arm-none-eabi-gcc" "C:/Path/To/C/File/main.c" "--castxml-output=1" "-o out.xml"
Once I removed the quotes from the '--castxml-output' and '-o' flags, it started working.

Thanks!