[CastXML] Windows __declspec(dllexport) in generated XML?

Mark Russell m.a.russell at me.com
Mon Aug 28 20:56:01 EDT 2017

Ahh that is exactly what I needed.  I hacked something quick together with this info and it gave me exactly what I needed.

Basically I added the following to the ASTVisitor::GetDeclAttributes() method:
if (d->hasAttr<clang::DLLExportAttr>()) {
    attrs.push_back("dllexport");
}

if (d->hasAttr<clang::DLLImportAttr>()) {
    attrs.push_back("dllimport");
}

If you're good with the text I'm using for the attrs collection, I'll try to setup a pull request with this change sometime tomorrow.  Hopefully it'll prove useful to someone else as well.

Mark R