[CastXML] Problem building castxml

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 14:13:18 EDT 2016

Hi

I think that with llvm 3.8 provided by homebrew, the —with-clang is now implicit,
so you do not need it anymore (which saves some build time).

You can then just call something like this:

cmake CastXMLSourceDir -DLLVM_DIR=/usr/local/Cellar/llvm/3.8.1/share/llvm/cmake/

and it should work. Adapt the path accordingly if LLVMConfig.cmake or llvm-config.cmake
are installed somewhere else.

Michka