[CastXML] Fwd: using castxml to generate control flow graph

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 12:09:04 EDT 2016

Hi

There are a bunch of pygccxml examples here:
http://pygccxml.readthedocs.io/en/develop/examples.html <http://pygccxml.readthedocs.io/en/develop/examples.html>

A simple example that almost looks like yours would be this one:
http://pygccxml.readthedocs.io/en/develop/examples/variables/example.html <http://pygccxml.readthedocs.io/en/develop/examples/variables/example.html>

Hope this helps you getting started.

Michka