[CastXML] CastXML Windows Installation

Uğur Büyükdurak ugurbd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:29:00 EDT 2015

Hello,

I have couple questions regarding installing and using castxml. I think its
documentation obscure compared to of gccxml.

I would like to know whether it is possible or not to build and use castxml
on windows machines. I would also like to know whether it is compatible
with pygccxml or not.

It is also mentioned that a C++ compiler supporting c++11 syntax and
clang/llvm compiler(SDK install tree built) are needed which I don't
understand why installing process needs two different compilers at the same
time. So basically why does castxml need clang and why does it need another
C++ compiler.

Thank you,