[CastXML] Fwd: Output castxml

Uğur Büyükdurak ugurbd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 13:53:38 EST 2015

Okay I now understand what causes the strange behaviour. It is NOT the
gccxml wrapper, instead it is just the file name extension. Below are the
examples,

castxml example.h --castxml-gccxml -o example.xml
error: '--castxml-gccxml' does not work with c11

castxml example.h --castxml-gccxml -o example.xml -std=c++11

error: invalid argument '-std=c++11' not allowed with 'C/ObjC'
deneme.h:3:7: error: use of undeclared identifier 'std'
using std::cout;
      ^
deneme.h:4:7: error: use of undeclared identifier 'std'
using std::endl;
      ^
2 errors generated.

Below is the example file I am trying to parse,

//#include <iostream>

using std::cout;
using std::endl;

class Car{
private:
    int deneme;
    double other;
    char ahahaha;

public:
    Car();
    Car(Car && obj);
    ~Car();

};

But if I change the file's name from example.h to example.hpp,
everything seems to work fine.