[CastXML] Output castxml

Uğur Büyükdurak ugurbd at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 15:23:58 EST 2015

Just to let you know, I had installed gccxml from Ubuntu repository after
installing castxml. It wasn't normal gccxml but something more like wrapper
gccxml around castxml. I have deleted it and castxml seems to work fine
now.

Do you know what's wrong with installing gccxml and castxml on the same
machine? I am using Ubuntu 15.10