[cable] Obtaining CABLE

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Jul 17 10:57:41 EDT 2003

> Thank you. I appreciate the trouble that you've taken. I wonder if you'd
> know if CABLE compiles on Windows/Borland C++ 5.5 ?

Until recently, GCC-XML did not support that compiler, so there was no way
to build wrappers with it anyway.  Therefore, CABLE has never been tested
with that compiler.  The CVS version of GCC-XML now has support, but CABLE
has not been updated.  ITK wrapping has never been tested with Borland
C++, so you'll have to use a different compiler.

-Brad