[VTK ARB] ARB meeting tomorrow Feb. 24 2:30-4:00 ET

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Tue Feb 23 11:38:59 EST 2016

I see addressing these topics at tomorrow's ARB meeting:

1. Remote modules and testing
2. Threading (vtkSMPTools, vtkMultiThreader, etc.); as well at VTK-m
3. Release schedule / ongoing efforts

Hopefully Bill will be off of his plane in time to talk about #1. I'm
assuming that Berk and David G. will lead #2. Together let's talk about #3.
If you have other ideas, we'd love to hear them and given enough time, add
them to the agenda.

I'm soon going to set up a hangout, and for those that send me their phone
number and cannot join the hangout, we will call you.

Best,

William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc. - Building the World's Technical Computing Software
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065
will.schroeder at kitware.com
http://www.kitware.com