[VTK ARB] Next VTK ARB meeting

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Thu Jul 2 06:11:58 EDT 2015

Okay I'm calling it and closing the Doodle poll.

It looks like Thursday July 9, 2:30-4:00pm EDT for the next VTK ARB
meeting. I'll send an invite out shortly. I'm not sure whether we'll use
Google hangout or phone; I want to talk to a couple of people first before
making that determination.

--
William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc.