[VTK ARB] TCL/TK: is it needed anymore in VTK?

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Jul 27 23:36:02 EDT 2011

Andrew-

I see your point and agree, I'm thinking that applications like
Slicer, which at one time had large dependencies on Tcl, would not be
happy (although this is fast changing). So if this were to occur it
would have to be staged over a very long time, probably after some of
us older guys bite the big one :-)