[VTK ARB] Next meeting

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Wed Mar 24 09:22:24 EDT 2010

Unless there are objections, let's plan on having our next meeting
Thursday, April 1 at 2pm EDT.

   Please join the following teleconference line:
       Toll-Free #:      1-800-704-9804
       International #:  1-404-920-6604
       Participant Code: 718324

If you want to connect through Skype, let me know and remind me of
your username.

I've started a meeting agenda. Feel free to add/change things here:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/ARB/Meetings/April_2010

Thanks,
Jeff