[VTK ARB] Next meeting

Andrew Maclean a.maclean at cas.edu.au
Wed Mar 17 18:10:12 EDT 2010

Hi All,
1) Definitely a progress report on the release.
2) I would be curious to know how moving the VTK repository from CVS to
Git is going. I have been using the CMake git repository and I must
admit that I am impressed with it, especially with the update speed. I
am hoping the CMake guys have solved many of the problems already.
3) Followup on the effect of removing the commit check on std.
4) Discussion on the role of topic leads.

As for meeting times, I will fit in with the majority but I prefer
Friday or Thursday evenings or early mornings (my time) as I generally
work from home on Friday. We revert to standard time on 4-April.

I can't attend on the 12-14 April as I will be onsite at a mine.

Regards
  Andrew