[VTK ARB] Discussion for next meeting

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 15:45:03 EDT 2010

The change to remove SetInput() is very invasive. I hope we can
quatify and justify that such a drastic change will have positive
impact on VTK maintenance and developer productivity. Otherwise, the
impact on customers and "outside" developers cannot be justified.

Looking forward to a productive discussion on the t-con.

Bill