[VTK ARB] ARB email list

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Tue Apr 27 09:50:49 EDT 2010

Thanks for the input. So we'll keep the list private, but I've added
the following to the main page of the VTK wiki:

Have a question or topic for the ARB to discuss about the future of
VTK? First, please bring the topic to the VTK developers mailing list.
If the issue is not resolved there or needs further planning or
direction, you may enter a suggested topic for discussion.

It currently links to

http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/ARB/Meetings#Potential_Topics

Jeff