[VTK ARB] Meeting notes for today's meeting

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Thu Apr 1 19:55:24 EDT 2010

Brian wow this is great.

FYI, as referred to in the ARB notes, we are hoping we win a grant
from the NLM for the next version of ITK. If all goes well (we should
know soon for award in the summer), we may have money for an
ITK-related wrapping task. Hopefully we can combine our efforts and
move towards unifying the wrapping process, and better integrate VTK
and ITK. Brad King, Dave Cole and Bill Hoffman are behind much of our
wrapping work (and are CCd here).