[Amr] using yt-reader into paraview

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Jun 24 08:53:14 EDT 2011

I think the next steps could be

- you and/or your collaborators testing things out and giving feedback.
- coming up with ideas for an astrophysics toolkit in ParaView based
on a mixture of yt and VTK filters and implementing them. This would
be a collective effort I'd think.
- interactive volume rendering (if possible)
- what about integration the other way (i.e. ParaView in yt?). We
should determine if there is any functionality in ParaView that you
would want and also identify any new algorithms that we may want to
develop.

We should also start discussing co-visualization but that could be
parallel to all of these.

-berk