[Amr] paraview-yt halo finding

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 20:00:10 EDT 2011

Hi Jorge,

Sorry for the delay in replying!  I am happy you fixed it.  I think
that down the road when we move to a proper ParaView interface (once
we have finished prototyping with the "Stream" interface) we can make
sure that things like this don't happen.

Thanks for all your hard work, and sorry that I didn't catch this sooner.

-Matt