From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Review action items from last time
- Modularization status
- Backward compatibility (with regards to pipeline)
- Berk described the modularization efforts. One major fly in the ointment is testing. One concern are "non-unit" tests, those that have wider dependencies.
- Decoupling data model and execution model. Berk is 95% of the way through.
- Schedule: still chugging away at 5.8 release. 5.10 release will be out in August. Legacy stuff will be in 5.10; it will be possible to remove "Legacy" in 5.10 to see what v6.0 will look like. There will be tools and documentation for moving to v6.0.