From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
In the tubetk community, we have two main types of folders
- 'Input data folder': Where all input data for testing will be stored
- 'Baseline dataset folder': These are individual folders that will be used to store the baseline images for tests in each "module"/CLI application in slicer.
How to add a new tubetk test
- If the input data is not already in Midas,
- Upload the data to the "Data" folder
- Download the key file and store it in the MIDAS_KEYS directory at the top level of tubetk source code tree
- Add baseline dataset for the new test ( if your test is a regression testing )
- Upload the dataset in the appropriate CLI or module folder. If your test is part of a new "module" or CLI, first add a folder to MIDAS and then upload the dataset
- Download the key file for the baseline image and store it in the MIDAS_KEYS directory.
- Modify cmake list files in the Testing directory to "add" unit tests to use the data from MIDAS.
- Use MIDAS_FETCH_ONLY macro, if you would like to fetch the dataset but not use it directly in the test
- Use MIDAS_DIRECTORY, if you would like to specify a whole directory as an input command line argument to your test
The following are the main MIDAS cmake macro that will be used when adding a test