MultiImageStats is intended to be a tool for processing multiple SAR images to produce relevant statistics and simple visualizations of the data. Currently, MultiImageStats produces an xml file in addition to 3*n output 2d images of type png. These output images are medial slices in each plane of the SAR image with a blue-to-red colormap.
To view detailed help from the utility itself, run the application with only the '--help' flag. This will display usage information.
The 3 required parameters are:
- index csv - This is a file containing comma-separated values (3 per line) denoting a frequency, a SAR image, and a Label-map respectively.
- tissue csv - This is a file containing comma-separated values that describe tissue types present in the Label-map
- output xml - This is the file produced the store the output statistics. This file can be readily imported into newer versions of excel.
Optional parameters include:
- --min - the minimum value to use for color-mapping
- --max - the maximum value to use for color-mapping
- --voidId - the value to ignore in statistics gathering.