From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
ITK Version 4
This section was added to inform the ITK community of the pending changes to the ITK toolkit that will be taking place over the next 4 months.
- This work is supported by ARRA funding from the NLM.
- More information is available here: Release 4 Planning.
- The kick-off meeting for this project took place from June 28-July 2 in Bethesda.
- A beta version of the software will be available by September 15, 2011.
- We welcome the ITK community to comment on the proposed changes.
- The Fall v4 2010 Meeting will take place November 8-10 in Iowa City.
- The Winter_v4_2011_Meeting will take place on February 2-3 in Boston.
- The Summer_v4_2011_Meeting will take place on June 28-29 in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- The Fall_v4_2011_Meeting will take place on September 27-28 at the NLM in Bethesda, MD.
- What is new in release 4.1 What changed since 4.0
- What is new in release 4.0
- What is new in release 3.20 What changed since 3.18
- What is new in release 3.18 What changed since 3.16
- What is new in release 3.16 What changed since 3.14
- What is new in release 3.14 What changed since 3.12
- What is new in release 3.12 What changed since 3.10
- Past Releases
- Schedule of upcoming releases
- Release 4.0 wish list