ITK/Release 4/DICOM/Tcon 2011 06 09
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Would like to get into more detail about PACs support
Week Status and progress
- GDCM Libs still not showing up properly
- Windows xp and 7 machines now running ITK with GDCM system
- Prep for NAMIC
- WIn 7 Errors
- Existing CMake FindDCMTK()
- Doesn't work for all types of builds (I don't remember all the details, but code revisit if needed)
- To find libraries, hard-codes /Release and /Debug paths. Not specific to which build the current project is running
- Investigate how it integrates in CTK project
- CTK uses SuperBuild. Very nice, but complex to use since ITKv4 is not using SuperBuild.
- CTK has a local repository of DCMTK with patches applied.
- Custom DCMTK.cmake file in CMakeExternals (part of SuperBuild structure)
- Custom FindDCMTK.cmake under Utilities/CMake
- Much cleaner than default implementation included with CMake
- Still has /Release, /Debug paths hard-coded
- It would be nice to work with DCMTK project to beef up Find/Use scripts to work with latest Git repository.
- Write up Project for NAMIC
- Iron out Win 7 Errors
- Continue fixing missing library problem