Difference between revisions of "ITK/Prerequisites"
< ITKJump to navigationJump to search
(Created from antonym)
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 15:53, 23 July 2004
ITK requires very little in the way of external libraries (although it can be configured to use the system libraries if present).
- A supported platform:
- GNU/Linux (Red Hat, Debian, Gentoo, Mandrake, etc)
- Sun Solaris
- IBM AIX
- SGI Irix
- Apple Mac OS X
- Microsoft Windows
- The BSD family (OpenBSD, NetBSD, FreeBSD) ?
- Other POSIX systems ?
- A supported compiler and toolchain:
- GNU gcc 2.95 - 3.3
- Microsoft Visual C++ 6, 7, 2003
- Intel C++ 5.0
- SGI Irix CC
- Borland C++ 5.0
- The ["CMake"] build tool (version 1.8.3 or later) from http://www.cmake.org/
- Ensure CMake is correctly installed
ITK comes with several libraries, and can be configured to use system libraries for the following: