< ITK | GitJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 20:42, 25 March 2013 by Matt.mccormick (talk | contribs)
This page documents how to setup ITK developer accounts. See our table of contents for more information.
Anyone may request access to the ITK Gerrit Code Review site to propose and review changes. Follow these steps to set up access:
- Get an OpenID
- Register at http://review.source.kitware.com using your OpenID (link in upper right)
- Sign in
- Set all fields in your profile at http://review.source.kitware.com/#settings
- Add your ssh public key at http://review.source.kitware.com/#settings,ssh-keys
Firewall blocks SSH traffic
If you are stuck behind a firewall that blocks SSH traffic (port 22), the following alternative URL may be used to push patches over HTTP (port 80):
- For Gerrit user bob:
$ git config --global url.http://firstname.lastname@example.org/p/ITK.insteadOf email@example.com:ITK
- Generate a password at http://review.source.kitware.com/#/settings/http-password
- A password prompt will be presented when pushing patches to Gerrit.
This requires Git 1.6.6 or newer.
Authorized developers may publish work directly to
Follow these steps to set up access:
- Submit your ssh public key to the Kitware Password form
- Perform an authentication test:
$ ssh firstname.lastname@example.org info