ITK/Code Review Check List
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
Code Review Check List
The following is the list of coding style issues that must be verified on every class and file during a code review.
- Filename must match class name
- All files must have the Copyright Header at the top.
- #define for class name in the headers
- Brief class doxygen description
- namespace igstk
- Complete class doxygen description
- Constructor/Destructor private/public
- No acronyms in class name or method names
- no unnecessary headers #included
- Justify every public method
- All member variables must be private
- 100% code coverage (see dashboard)
- All 'non-const' method must justify why they are not 'const'
- Any information that is printed or displayed has to be legible to human eyes