Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 17:00, 24 September 2008 by Ibanez (New page: '''SIXTH MEETING IN SECOND LIFE''' === Project Management === * ITK 3.10 : Release Schedule ** http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_Schedule#Release_3.10_Schedule ** End of October ?? *...)
SIXTH MEETING IN SECOND LIFE
- ITK 3.10 : Release Schedule
- End of October ??
- What to include ?
- Thrid Party Library Patrol
- Updating TIFF for ITK 3.10
- Updating ZLIB for ITK 3.10
- Enabling itk::Image to behave as itk::OrientedImage
- CMake flag is ON in several machines (Zion & Redwall)
- Making it ON by default ?
- Removing the flag ?
- Performance changes ?
- Lesion Sizing Toolkit
- Extending ITK Level Set framework to multi-component images
- Region Competition
- Multi-Phase Level Sets
- ImageIO support for GUI
- ImageIO API for GUI Support PROPOSAL PAGE
- ImageIO classes should report
- The extensions that they support
- A description for each extension
- A generic name for the file format ?
- Currently the ImageIO classes have methods
- ArrayOfExtensionsType GetSupportedWriteExtensions() const
- ArrayOfExtensionsType GetSupportedReadExtensions() const
- void AddSupportedWriteExtension( const char * extension )
- void AddSupportedReadExtension( const char * extension )
- How to deal with Analyze and Nifti
- How to deal with DICOM (no specific extension)
- Proposal 1
- Change the GetSupportedWriteExtensions() and GetSupportedReadExtensions() to return an array of pairs (extension, description)
- Add a method to return a generic description of the ImageIO (e.g. NIFTI, Analyze, MetaImage)
- Proposal 2
- Change the GetSupportedWriteExtensions() and GetSupportedReadExtensions() to return an array of triplets (extension, description,generic description)
- Proposal 1