Our documentation continues to improve. Remote modules are now grouped in the Doxygen Module page . A number of new examples were added to the Sphinx repository and the Wiki, which can now also be build as Remote modules. The Software Guide was split into two books and configure and build instructions were revised.
- CMake improvements
- Improved Remote Module support - Add ITK_FORBID_DOWNLOADS for package maintainers - ITK_USE_SYSTEM_EXPAT available
- Filtering Improvements
- Moved TransformToDisplacementField out of Review - An entire noise image generation module - http://hdl.handle.net/10380/3158 - Better pipeline support for ResampleImageFilter - Move MagnitudeAndPhaseToComplexImageFilter out of Review - Setters for LabelMap overlay filters - More consistent filter progress reporting
- ImageIO improvements
- Register the GE image formats by default - More IO modules are built as shared libraries - OpenFileForReading/Writing methods in ImageIO - Support for system tiff 4.0.0-4.0.2 (e.g. some Ubuntu versions) - Mangling to internal OpenJPEG - SCIFIO improvements
- Infrastructure improvements
- MetaDataObject print specialization for common types - Improvements to ResourceProbe and RealTimeClock - More Solve methods for VNLSparseLUSolverTraits - Output stream operator for LightObject exposed - FFTW bump to 3.3.3
- New Remote Modules
- Skull stripper - http://hdl.handle.net/10380/3353 - Wiki examples - Sphinx examples - Variational registration - http://hdl.handle.net/10380/3460 - AnalyzeObjectMapIO - http://hdl.handle.net/1926/593 - FDFImageIO - SplitComponents - http://hdl.handle.net/10380/320
- Registrationv4 improvements
- v4 regular step gradient descent optimizer - v4 amoeba optimizer - v4 exhaustive optimizer - v4 Powell optimizer - v4 one-plus-one-evolutionary optimizer - v4 LBFGS optimizer improvements - Use registration method classes as pipeline filters
- Performance improvements
- Registrationv4 - Histogram computation - Improved SmartPointer copy - CompositeTransform - Registration Jacobian re-use
- Wrapping improvements
- pygccxml 1.0.0 - .pth symlink usable in a virtualenv - Cleaner CMake configuration - SWIG and PCRE updated to 3.0.2, 8.34 - Latest GCCXML, which works with GCC 4.9 - Sweeping wrapping generation cleanup
- Many style improvements -- ITK gets more stylish with every release!
- Improved code coverage -- some measures put us over 85%!
- *Lots* of important bug fixes