Welcome to the wiki page for the Image-Guided Surgery Toolkit (IGSTK).
This page contains resources and information for the IGSTK users and developers.
For general information, please refer to IGSTK homepage: www.igstk.org
Information for Users
- What is IGSTK?
- Download IGSTK
- How to build IGSTK
- Example Applications Explore some of the functionality the toolkit provides
- Supported Tracking Systems
- What's new
- How to extend tracker support
- IGSTKTheBook for Release 2.0 IGSTK has undergone extensive refactoring after release 2.0, some of the technical details might not be relevant in the newer release. Please refer to
- Join the users mailing list
- Add feature request to the IGSTK WishList
- List of IGSTK collaborators and their projects.
- Click here to see the map of IGSTK user distribution
- Design Discussion
- Release Schedule
- Quality Control
- Code Reviews
- Merge topic branches
- Preparing a release
- IGSTK Workshop, SPIE 2013
- IGSTK User Group Meeting, SPIE 2012
- IGSTK User Group Meeting, SPIE 2011
- IGSTK User Group Meeting, CARS 2010
- IGSTK User Group Meeting, SPIE 2010
- IGSTK User Group Meeting, CARS 2009
- IGSTK User Group Meeting, SPIE 2009
- IGSTK Strategic Planning 2008
- IGSTK Phase III Kickoff Meeting
- Join the developers mailing list
- We don't accept anonymous request to join the developers' list, if you are interested in contributing to the IGSTK project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
IGSTK software process
The initial development of the Image-Guided Surgery Toolkit is supported by NIBIB/NIH Grant 2R42EB000374-02
The new development (Phase III) is supported by NIBIB/NIH grant R01 EB007195. Project officer: Zohara Cohen, PhD
This page is dedicated to IGSTK Phase III effort.
Previous wiki page can be found on the following page: