[vtkusers] vtkImageData only shows one slice in vtkResliceImageViewer

zandarina esmeralda.ruiz at alma3d.com
Tue Mar 26 11:06:41 EDT 2019

Dear all,

I have a question. I want to show 	using vtkResliceImageViewer the slices i
have got from the reslicer
filter. So i append in z the output and i call a fuction to show me the
vtkImageData withh all the slices extracted from the reslicer filter. But my
surprise is that only show one slice. But if i use the same
vtkResliceImageViewer  with the whole volume it works propertly. What can i
do to show the slices obtained form the reslicer in the viewer.

Thanks

vtkImageAppend* append1 = vtkImageAppend::New();
	//Define Stack in Z
	append1->SetAppendAxis(2);

		// done
		reslice->Update();

		//Append the slices into an image
		append1->AddInputData(reslice->GetOutput());
		append1->Update();

image_paraxial = append1->GetOutput();

vtkNew<vtkResliceImageViewer> image_viewer_;

vtkNew<vtkGenericOpenGLRenderWindow> renderWindow;
			SetRenderWindow(renderWindow);

			image_viewer_->SetRenderWindow(renderWindow);
			image_viewer_->SetupInteractor(renderWindow->GetInteractor());

			//vtkSmartPointer<vtkImageData> image_data = vtkImageData::SafeDownCast(
				//scene.get_volume()->GetMapper()->GetInputDataObject(0, 0));

			image_viewer_->SetInputData(image_data);
			image_viewer_->SetSliceOrientationToXY();
			image_viewer_->SetSlice(1);
			image_viewer_->SetResliceModeToAxisAligned();