[vtkusers] PyPi Wheels for VTK 8.1.0

B.J. Hulsey bjhulsey at gmail.com
Wed May 30 10:44:00 EDT 2018

Thanks but no dice. I tried many of the env variables Mesa suggests:
https://www.mesa3d.org/envvars.html

My goal is to run a python3/vtk UI on a remote Linux box with no graphics
hardware from a Windows desktop. I'd also like decent performance. What is
the recommended method (and versions) to optimize this setup?