[vtkusers] Deleting a point from vtkPoints using GetData() method

Todd Martin nztoddler at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 19:53:05 EDT 2018

It would be really efficient if the vtkCellArray contained a reverse mapping to the cells; e.g.GetCellsAtPoint(vktIdType index, vtkIdType &ncells, vtkIdType *&cells)
This might, however, add too much memory overhead.

   It would be really efficient if vtkCellArray contained a reverse mapping to the cells for a given point; e.g.
GetCellsAtPoint (vtkIdType index, vtkIdType &ncells, vtkIdType *&cells)

|  |
VTK: vtkCellArray Class Reference