[vtkusers] vtkChartXY live update

Seun Odutola seun at rogue-research.com
Mon Mar 12 15:39:10 EDT 2018

Hi Mario,

     That’s precisely what am aiming for, I want to keep the table (not recreate it) but just append to it.

Note that I use the table alongside a vtkChartXY, so basically when I first create the table, I create a vtkPlot of type LINE which its input data is the table. Just thought I mentioned this for whatever it’s worth.

Regards,
   Seun.