[vtkusers] ParaView Glance (vtk.js)

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Mon Jul 23 09:15:09 EDT 2018

I'm happy to announce a new visualization application called ParaView
Glance. Some of you may have already heard of it from the recent blog post

https://blog.kitware.com/kitware-releases-paraview-glance-
an-advanced-in-browser-data-viewer/

ParaView Glance is an open source web based visualization application built
on top of the JavaScript library vtk.js. As this is its first release, its
feature set is still limited, but we think it shows significant promise in
terms of web based visualization. If you have developed in VTK or used
ParaView many of the concepts and terms will be familiar to you. The source
code can be found at

https://github.com/Kitware/paraview-glance

and you can try the application out at

https://kitware.github.io/paraview-glance/app/

As always thanks to NIH, DOE, DOD and our commercial sponsors whose support
of open source platforms makes this possible.

Thanks!
Ken

--
Ken Martin PhD
Distinguished Engineer

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.