[vtkusers] Oblique slice of 3D image data

Praz3 joshipranav333 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 06:25:52 EDT 2018

Hi, I am having the same need ,i.e, I want to extract a 2D slice out of a 3D
vtkImageData and I am using the vtkPlaneWidget for getting the plane
(vtkPlane) and I want to display this extracted plane. But the same problem
that the
colors shown are not accurate.

As mentioned in this answer that, have found an approach and gave a
link of the post, but unfortunately that url is no more in existence.

Will you please help me to find a solution on this.
If possible I want to have the same color map on the 2D slice that I have
applied to the 3D volume..

Tijmen Klein wrote