[vtkusers] vtkTestOpenGLVersion header not installed?

Andreas Buykx A.Buykx at dianafea.com
Wed Dec 12 09:51:51 EST 2018

I would like to use the new delayed loading of OpenGL, but found that even when I build VTK with the VTK_USE_OPENGL_DELAYED_LOAD flag the header is not installed in the include directory even though the vtkTestOpenGLVersion.exe is built, so I have to pull it in from the source tree I suppose. Is this intentional?

Also I found that it was already available in the 8.1.1 release, but only for the 8.2 release candidate it has been explicitly mentioned. Is the 8.1.1 version OK to use?

Thanks!
Andreas

DIANA FEA BV
Software Developers and Analysis Consultants for Civil and Geotechnical Engineering

Delftechpark 19a, 2628XJ, Delft, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 88 34262 15 (Direct) │ Tel: +31 88 34262 00 (Switchboard) │ Fax: +31 88 34262 99
http://dianafea.com<http://dianafea.com/>