[vtkusers] how to avoid resize a sphere object when render window gets changed

Oleksandr Malyushytsky omalyushytskyvtkuser at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 18:23:57 EDT 2018

First thing to understand is that geometry is not changed.  Sphere radius
remains the same.
Your camera does change according to viewport change . So visually you see
it different on the screen.

If you want object to appear always the same size on the screen you might
check:
https://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Visualization/DistanceToCamera

It uses vtkDistanceToCamera to scaler the objects.