[vtkusers] How to use vtkMath functions in ActiViz.NET for data of type double?

csumushu csumushu at 126.com
Sun Nov 12 04:33:05 EST 2017

Hello, Mark, I'm sorry I have to trouble you again. When I build mummy which
downloaded from you github according to wiki suggestions with vs 2008, it
will call other app to open cxx files, such as
C:\VTK\mummy-build\Examples\Vehicles\wrappers\csharpmummy\xml\VehicleDescriptor_gccxml.cxx.
I don't know what I need to do. If I do nothing, compilation will not
continue. I tried to close the cxx file,  it will generate an error:

Generating xml/VehicleDescriptor.xml
m_GCCXML_COMPILER:
C:/VTK/mummy-build/Examples/Vehicles/wrappers/csharpmummy/xml/VehicleDescriptor_gccxml.cxx
compilerName: vehicledescriptor_gccxml.cxx
compilerID: ERROR_unsupported_compiler_in_gxConfiguration_GetCompilerId
Compiler
"C:/VTK/mummy-build/Examples/Vehicles/wrappers/csharpmummy/xml/VehicleDescriptor_gccxml.cxx"
is not supported by GCC_XML.
(gxConfiguration::FindFlags)
Could not determine GCCXML_FLAGS setting.

What should I do?