[vtkusers] Question About: Image Interpolation Method

Yiwen Xu wilma.xyw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 12:08:21 EST 2017

Hi,

I am new to vtk, and I want to know the actual algorithm behind Linear
Interpolation and Cubic Interpolation. I have looked through the following
documentations: vtkImageInterpolatorInternals.h
vtkAbstractImageInterpolator.h
vtkImageInterpolator.h

But they do not seem to contain the real algorithm. I'm trying to find how
vtk actually interpolate points. Thank you very much in advance!

Yiwen