[vtkusers] vtkContour position error on QT widget

xsun sunxiasx at foxmail.com
Thu Mar 2 07:59:40 EST 2017

Hello all,

I am using vtkContour widget to select contour on a dicom image displayed on
vtkImageViewer2. The select contour interaction is all fine in vtk native
render window, but when i render the vtkImageViewer2 in a QT widget, the
contour selection position went wrong.

I use GetNthNodeDisplayPosition method of vtkContourRepresentation class to
get the position of a contour point, the x position is okay but the y
position is always 180px larger than expected, this makes the point
displayed on screen is 180px lower than the point I clicked.

I have been confused for few days, anyone could give me any idea why the
position went wrong and how may I fix it?
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5742341/fuck.png>