[vtkusers] BooleanOperationPolyDataFilter Problems

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Jul 4 16:57:01 EDT 2017

On Mon, 3 Jul 2017 19:44:21 -0400, Bill Lorensen said:

>Also, there is this one
>https://github.com/seanm/midas-journal-726
>But it uses a gpled library. Could be a candidate for a Remote module. I
>remember I tried it a few years back and it performed pretty well.

I don't recommend it.  It depends on libGTS, which, besides licensing issues, has not seen a release in over 10 years:

<http://gts.sourceforge.net>

There's clearly no future there.  :(  Besides, we were using it, and found it crashed a lot.  We've had better luck with VTK's class, but it too crashes on occasion and gives wrong results.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com