[vtkusers] RemoveViewProp then AddViewProp of same actor changes results?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Jan 19 16:54:31 EST 2017

Hi all,

I have a scene with various actors and everything draws and behaves correctly.  If I then simply remove and re-add an actor like so:

	renderer->RemoveViewProp(actor);
	renderer->AddViewProp(actor);

then should I expect things to redraw exactly as they were?  I thought yes, but I have a case where the answer is no.  Here's a screenshot:

<https://www.rogue-research.com/VTKRemoveAddBug.png>

The left is correct and before the remove+add.  The right is after and incorrect.

Is this expected? buggy?

Thanks,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com