[vtkusers] VTK JAVA chart API

Jim Labiak jim at jslengineeringsoftware.com
Tue Feb 28 14:09:24 EST 2017

Greetings,

Is anyone using vtk JAVA chart API for 2D charts successfully and have
an example? Following the other (/wrapped) language examples seems not
to be working for me, even though it appears relatively simple to create
a vtkChartXY with points or a line. For me, nothing is displaying
related to the vtkContextScene or chart or plot when I attempt to render
it. Is there any significant difference between approaches for JAVA
charting vs. C++ charting, for example? I know that sometimes there are
some little details/differences in the JAVA vtk that are important...

Thanks for any help!

Regards,

Jim