[vtkusers] Higher order element visualization

Slaughter, Andrew E andrew.slaughter at inl.gov
Thu Apr 13 17:22:30 EDT 2017

I am working on a finite element visualization of simulations that uses
arbitrary order monomial shape functions. Currently, we are visualizing the
results with a single value on a cell, but we would like to write out the
monomial coefficients and do a proper projection of the solution. Is this
something that is possible with VTK? If it is, we are happy to write some
custom code, but would like a nudge in the correct direction.

Thanks,
Andrew