[vtkusers] OpenGL2 using mesa

Róbert Špir spir.robert at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 10:46:29 EDT 2016

Hi,
I compiled mesa opengl32.dll with llvmpipe using this guide
https://wiki.qt.io/Cross_compiling_Mesa_for_Windows and I can run vtk with
opengl2 backend using software rendering. It shows that opengl error but
otherwise it runs fine (albeit slow). The error can be disabled using
vtkObject::GlobalWarningDisplayOff();
Just be sure that you set the multisampling of renderwindow to 0, otherwise
it will crash.
Robert