[vtkusers] How to support OpenGL2 while building Activiz

chenjianyyzz chenjianyyzz at 163.com
Fri Sep 9 01:46:34 EDT 2016

Hello,

I build VTK OpenGL2, but while building Activiz, I have not found where to configure the OpenGL2, if I am not configure Activiz, but using the VTK OpenGL2,
it seems it try to find a lot of OpenGL related code, error information such as:
    error: vtkRenderingOpenGLModule.h: No such file or directory    C:/Activiz/VTK/Rendering/OpenGL/vtkValuePasses.h:28:58
and I found in VTK build folder, there's no folder "OpenGL", instead, it has the folder "OpenGL2"

so I think there's should be some configuration for Activiz to tell it to use OpenGL2, not OpenGL. does any one know how to configure it?

Thanks & Best Regards
James