[vtkusers] Noise appears when extreme zooming in

Patricio Palma C. patriciop at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 13:24:04 EDT 2016

Hi Ken, experts

I have double checked and the case shown in previous email, do not have
coincident geometries.

Regarding the interactor, I'm using a custom interactor style (derived from
vtkInteractorStyle) that provides a rubber band zoom into the 3D scene. The
code shows Dolly() function in custom interactor is calling camera->Zoom().

Regards
Patricio